Secluded Yet Central, B&B at the Redwoods, will provide you with impeccable service and a pampered base for all your Rotorua-area travel plans, as all our guests have enjoyed. Located only 5 minutes from the Centre of town, this accommodation is nestled peacefully next to the famous Redwoods Forest. Your touring needs will be tended to by hosts Vivien & Peter Cooper, well-travelled locals with extensive global travel experience and local knowledge who know how to help travellers make the most of their visit here.
- Right next to New Zealand’s Best mountain biking trails and some excellent hiking tracks.
- Minutes to the Lakes District – Blue, Green, Okareka & Tarawera with plenty of walking options.
- Central Rotorua is 5 minutes away, where fine restaurants, shops, and award-winning local attractions await.
- Air New Zealand has 2 direct flights per week from Sydney. Rotorua International Airport is only five minutes away.
- Close to the Thermal Explorer Route taking on Rotorua’s geysers, Maori Culture and hotsprings.
Your hosts Vivien & Peter have travelled extensively while living overseas in London, Toronto and Kuala Lumpur. We like sharing our experiences with our great range of international guests over a glass of wine and nibbles in the evening. You can enjoy our company or have the the privacy of your own space in our comfortable and homey lounge.