Secluded Yet Central, B&B at the Redwoods will provide you with impeccable service and a pampered base for all your Rotorua-area travel plans, as all our guests can testify. Located only 5 minutes from the Centre of town, this accommodation is nestled peacefully next to the famous Redwoods Forest. Your touring needs will be tended to by hosts Vivien & Peter Cooper, well-travelled locals with extensive global travel experience and local knowledge who know how to help travellers make the most of their visit here.
- Right next to New Zealand’s Best mountain biking trails and some excellent hiking tracks.
- Minutes to the Lakes District – Blue Lake, Green Lake, Lake Okareka & Lake Tarawera with plenty of walking options.
- Central Rotorua is 5 minutes away, where fine restaurants, shops, and award-winning local attractions await.
- Air New Zealand has 2 direct flights per week from Sydney. Rotorua International Airport is only five minutes away.
- Close to the Thermal Explorer Route taking on Rotorua’s geysers, Maori Culture and hotsprings.
- Complimentary home-baked treats await you upon your arrival.
- Evening drinks and nibbles will sustain your holiday mood!
- Your hosts’ extensive local knowledge and experience help guests plan their personal itinerary “to a tee.”
- Free pick-up from Rotorua International Airport or the downtown coach terminal.
- Assistance with booking attractions, tours and enquiries.
Two luxurious and well-appointed ensuite guestrooms, with private deck and all-new facilities:
- private entrance
- free wireless broadband connection
- guest-only lounge and dining area
- all rooms open onto courtyard and garden for indoor/outdoor living
- safe off-street parking
- laundry facility
- non-smoking accommodation
In Rotorua there is something for everyone: wondrous geothermal parks, world-class thermal spa facilities, Maori cultural experiences, breathtaking activities including white water rafting, jet-boating, luging, off-roading, and skydiving. Rotorua has a mystical feel, a place where you can experience living culture, sample indigenous food, learn its fascinating history and legends. We can assist you with your travel plans and are happy to recommend quality attractions, arrange tours, and recommend and make restaurant bookings.
Guests will be reassured to know that B&B at the Redwoods upholds our well-earned Enviro Award, which means while looking after you, we are all looking after ways to better maintain a clean, green world.
Your hosts Vivien & Peter have travelled extensively in Asia, Europe and North America and have resided overseas in Britain, Canada and Malaysia. We delight in sharing our experiences with our great range of international guests over a glass of wine and nibbles in the evening. You can enjoy our company, or have the the privacy of your own space in our comfortable guests only lounge.
Contact details: B&B@The Redwoods, 3 Awatea Terrace, Lynmore, Rotorua. Tel 027 270 3594 or 07 345 4499